While everyone across the state is practicing social distancing, many of us are stuck in our homes unsure of how to spend our nights and weekends. If you’re like me, you’ve had to get creative with how you spend your time to ensure you aren’t spending all day and night binging Netflix or scrolling on social media.
Here are a few things on my list to do during the quarantine:
● Host a virtual happy hour with your friend group using Zoom or other video-conferencing services.
● Get your family together and learn a TikTok dance and post it to the popular app.
● Take your dogs on a walk.
● Order takeout from your favorite local restaurant
● Start a journal or blog.
● Plan a scavenger hunt for your family close to your home.
● Make a list of all the things you want to do and places you want to visit once we aren’t trapped in our homes.
● Catch up on sleep.
● If you have a permit, go turkey hunting.
● Fine-tune your artistic skills in an adult coloring book.
● Complete a 2,000-piece puzzle.
● Train your dog.
● Clean out your pantry and make a meal plan based on what items you have in there without grocery shopping.
● Detail your car.
● Have a movie night with your family and watch movies you’ve never seen before.
● Play with your pets outside.
● Work in your garden.
As of current, Oklahomans will be quarantined through April 30 so there is plenty of time to work your way through this list – enjoy!