Manage a major national, multiday political conference with America’s first look at the 2016 Republican presidential candidates using second-tier marketing.
• Execute omnichannel marketing on a national level
• Write press releases for strategic global media outlets
• Designed creative collateral such as programs, event signage, maps, invitations, etc.
• Forged sponsorships with local businesses and individuals
• Recruit and mobilize active volunteers from urban and rural communities
• Coordinate media interviews on behalf of nationally-recognized speakers
• Attained 2,212 registered guests spanning 21 states
• Made headlines worldwide with more than 1,000 print, radio, and television media placements
• Acquired more than $318,500 in sponsorships
• Earned $183,000 in ticket sales for the Oklahoma Republican Party
• 13 presidential candidates took the stage during the conference
• Public Affairs
• Media Relations
• Graphic Design